Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mirror, Mirror On the Car...Don't Look Now, It's A Pop Star

Okay, it's Justin Bieber so a lot of people are going to want to look, but it might hurt your eyes!

As we mentioned a few weeks ago, Justin Bieber was gifted with a Fisker Karma live on the Ellen show for his 18th birthday and the Canadian pop-star didn't waste any time handing over the luxury hybrid to West Coast Customs for some style changes.   None too subtle style changes as it turns out. It's been hard to miss The Bieb driving around L.A. recently in the blindingly shiny chrome wrapped Karma with matte black 22 inch custom wheels and strips of LED lights under the chassis.


We just wonder if the car gets cracked in an accident, similar to what happened last year in his Ferrari, will he be looking at 7 years of bad karma?

4 comments:

  1. Nowadays we should also look after beneath our car during parking for security reasons. Is Vehicle Search Mirror useful for these issues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently discovered your blog and have now been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to state except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I can keep visiting this blog very often..Car Window Repair

    ReplyDelete